Monday, May 9, 2011

Why Melt? Gosh.

All my Gosh Lipsticks seem to be so soft and would always break on me.. just like all these 3.. i just push them back in the tube and never touch them again even though the colour is so good and creamy.


If they weren't like this they would be fabulous lipsticks that I could bring everywhere as they are all so creamy and shiny which won't show any flakes at all and colour would normally last for a few hours if you don't eat and drink contently. lol




Darling - Sweetheart - Irony 

does this happen to all of them? or just me picking the wrong ones? all my other lipsticks are working fine. just not the Gosh ones.

1 comment:

  1. thats a shame! :( ive got gosh darling and it hasnt melted yet. guess the weather was too "hot" for the lipsticks to handle

    ReplyDelete